Tuesday, July 12, 2005

High Game Radio

After my visitor count goes through the roof, thanks to some kind of foreign newspaper that I've never heard of linking to here, as well as some blog quoting site that again, I've never heard of, it might be a good idea to pimp one of the creative endeavers that I'm involved in.

High Game Radio - A podcast about Gaming, Gadgets, Movies & Anime.

First episode got recorded sometime last week, although due to technical difficulties with our editing software, it still isn't available yet.

Don't know what podcasting is? Check Wikipedia's article on the subject. Or even mine.

Feed to subscribe to is feeds.feedburner.com/HighGameRadio

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 3:07 pm, Blogger Cheezus69 said...

did you write that?... it's like a big advert...

 
At 3:08 pm, Blogger Defragged said...

Yes I did write that. And yes, it is a big advert.

 
At 11:39 pm, Blogger Cheezus69 said...

oh... sorry... I thought it may have actually been an advert... you should be like, one of those people who writes adverts... or something...

I always think that you take offense to everything I say... :-S... sorry...

 
At 9:51 am, Blogger Cheezus69 said...

hang on a minute!... is that your podcast thingy!?... cos it has your name on it...

...I have no idea how to get it to work though...

 
At 8:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, this "foreign newspaper" you talk about is a Spanish digital newspaper, made from Barcelona in Catalan (a local language spoken by 9 milion people), and it's called laMalla.net (theNet.net)

 
At 9:49 am, Blogger Defragged said...

Ah, so that explains why neither Babelfish or Google Translation let me turn it into english.

Thanks for the info!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home