Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Why I shouldn't be allowed to dream

So there I was, in a big field with loads of people in, with Jonathon Ross on a big stage announcing the surnames that would get tickets to a big music thing. The letters that he read out didn't actually spell any surname that existed, so everyone was quite angry. The reason for this was due to some upcoming nuclear holocaust, that was made out to be my fault, when in fact it obviously wasn't. I then had to escape to some weird tube train/submarine thing to play about with something that looked like a cooker, but I now realise was the nuclear reactor from the end of "The World is Not Enough" starring Pierce Brosnin. I then had to sort out everything that had gone wrong with the help of John Cleese, Jonathon Ross and that actor who plays the bad Bank Manager in the Nationwide adverts, who now realised that I had been framed.

Apparently, the reason people thought that all this was my fault was because the icons in my start menu on my PC kept jumping around.

There was also a bit where I was at Pizza Hut in there somewhere.

3 Comments:

At 12:46 pm, Blogger Aura said...

ive never known you be that random hehe. That's probably the best dream in existance

 
At 6:29 pm, Blogger Cheezus69 said...

*poke*... MARK'S BLOG!... YOU DEAD!?

 
At 7:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home